No product of description
With the Grow Block coriander and parsley you can make a vertical herb garden to grow fresh and organic herbs. This way you have a small indoor garden all year round.
A perfect gift for any occasion.
22 x 10 x 10 cm
How does it work?
1. Remove the bags with soil and seeds from the box. Leave the pavers at the bottom.
2. Fill the box with soil, sprinkle a few seeds (15-20) on the ground and lightly cover the seeds to half an inch.
3. Keep the soil moist but do not water too much (a bottle spray works well).
4. Place in a warm place with natural light but without direct sunlight. Check daily that the soil is moist.
5. When the seeds germinate (7-14 days), store them in a natural light spot.
6. Add water if the soil appears to be dry. When the plants are mature, they need water every day.
How to hang on the wall?
1. Choose a smooth surface and clean the area where you want to place the pots. Pay attention to the height, because you must be able to water
2. Remove one side of the tape and stick it where you want to fix the pot to the wall
3. Press each of the bands for 20 seconds and make sure they are well connected
4. Remove the other side of the tape and press the wall for 20 seconds
5. This double-sided adhesive tape has a maximum weight of 500 grams